Tuesday 14 June 2011

There is no future, there is no past, we live this moment as our last.

Just writing a quick blog today, as I am extraordinarily tired. I've been at work today, I would complain, however, firstly - I need money, and secondly - it's not all too bad. I conformed to the norm this evening, and purchased a pair of "TOMS", you know the 'boathouse' type shoes :
Everyone has been getting them, and usually I despise purchasing juxtapose to trend, however, I really did need some comfy summer shoes to wear with my dresses on holiday. I don't manage well in heels, and my dear friends must be fed up of me wearing my converse at every opportunity. 
Another thing about the Toms shoes, I BEGRUDGED paying the extortionate price! Thankfully my friend used her student discount, yet still paying £29 for sandals is not something I particularly took joy in doing, but nor did I want to pay for some flimsy, uncomfortable copies. It is a loose, loose situation realistically.
I will keep you updated on how they go down with me. 

Tonight, I have felt more helpless than ever. I'm not going to lie, it is so very difficult watching one of my best friends in so much pain, heartache, distress and bewilderment. I don't know how to help, if I can help, nor what to do. I don't think there is a right or a wrong anymore, I don't believe there is a "what to do for the best", and I only hope she realizes how much I love her and as I sit and write this, I am sending strength and love her way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment