Thursday 16 June 2011

Board Games.

Somebody said to me the other day, "It's mad how all you girls from school have stayed best friends.", and I smiled and nodded and replied "Yup, it's special, very special". Because it is. Many people probably often think that, but nobody says it. I think it too. A group of loud, nervous, overattentive girls who "hung around together" through school, have remained by eachothers side, complimented eachothers growth and grown into a strong family of confident, beautiful, caring women, whom i'm truly proud to call my best friends. I know how very lucky I am to be part of such a special group of girls, we all know how lucky we are. 

Today's been a haphazard kind of day, feelings galore. I awoke feeling agitated, and bored and the more bored I am, the more time I have to just sit, and think. The more I worry, the worse it is for everyone, however my 99p Subway 6inch sandwich did settle me a little, or at least ceased the boredom for a while.

Anyways, yet again, I'm conversing of doom and gloom so, I am going to stop there, and talk of the happy end of my day and the challenges I was challenged to.
Firstly, I STARTED TO LEARN TO TAP DANCE!!! I tapped for a small time as a child, and decided to take it back up, because life is too short, and tap dancing is something I would really like to be able to do. 
I went in thinking my shuffles and tap springs from my more youthful days would get me through, oh no.
Honestly, it is so very difficult, I don't really understand how people can tell their brains to do that and they just "get it" tap tapping away.........I failed epically but, I will, one day be able to tap dance. I hope :/.

After tap class, I visited my friend's house, where all my girls where waiting for me, ready and raring to play a new board game called "The best of British", god did we have some laughs.
Collectively amongst our group, we probably posses about 100 A GCSE grades, yet we all found it difficult to name cakes and trees and the other bizarre knowledge the quiz type questions asked for. 
I could write loads more about the fun we had, but I am truly falling asleep right here, right now, so if this blog is literate I will be surprised!!!

Night yall 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment