Friday 1 July 2011

banannananannanana bannanaannananaan bannanananan bana ban na na

Haven't posted in an even greater significant time period this time, I mean, I have been on holiday and all, but the true reason is merely that I couldn't be arsed!
Holidays......
To be honest, I guess it was hard not to have a lovely time when I was perched in the sunshine, with a cocktail in hand, a steak in tum, and my best friend by my side. 
During the daytime, we predominantly sunbathed, it was during these moments that I found myself lying doing nothing but thinking of the special people back home. I know its not what anyone would want, but I did feel ridiculously guilty that I was on holiday, having a relaxing break, with all this going on back home, leaving friends behind whom are going through the unbearable and most difficult time of their lives :(. 
The evenings were easier, we ate good food, and I tried many different things, which is usually unlike my boring self. We drank cocktails upon cocktails, played games and quizzes and conformed to the generic holiday experience. 
Our last night however was the scariest experience, I don't wish to share the happenings of the evening, as I feel the documentation will indefinitely change your opinion of my character. Lets just say the copious consumption of CH3CH2OH (more commonly known to you un-chemical folk as Alcohol) was a dangerous influence in our evening. 
I can inform you that we had a great time I'm sure of it :).

Movies and Musicals: 
Last night was the opening night of the G&S concert, it was dedicated to the fabulous Nadia, and was nothing less than a perfect tribute. 
I cannot express how proud I am of Nat for staying so strong and professional, so much courage must have been required to commit to the show, let alone dance and sing solo. Both of which were magical, special and heartwarming. And there is no doubt in anyone's........Nadia was watching down and in awe and happiness, as the proudest big sister in the world.  

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment