Thursday 7 July 2011

Results :).

Well.......I got my International Baccalaureate results yesterday. To be honest, I truly honestly thought I had failed. I worked hard and revised as much as humanely possible, but I guess my old sixth form had set me up to fail, I had it drummed into me that I wasn't good enough, wasn't clever enough and that I was generally incapable of achieving good grades. I believed what I was told...but persisted to work as hard as I could. I gave up a lot in attempt to achieve as good a grades as possible, I stopped dancing, limited how much I saw my friends and effectively it led to the break up of a perfectly fine relationship with my boyfriend. Anyways, the tragic events that have occured recently forced me to express how much I "didn't care", when realistically, I did. I tried hard, and I really didn't want to dissapoint my mum, and honestly I couldn't bear breaking news to my dad saying I had failed, I was so scared, terrified to the bone. So 14.45pm yesterday, I was crapping my pants, I've never felt like that before, my heart was beating so so fast. I logged on, and read:
A* English
A maths
A biology
A psychology
B spanish
C chemistry
C theory of knowledge.

SOOOO HAPPPPPYYYY.
The relief I felt was unbelievable. I don't even understand how  I managed to achieve this, I was hysterical after my maths paper, I must have literally just picked up method marks.

I am now in some kind of Limbo, after always wanting to study medicine or pharmacy then applying for nursing as I didnt believe the grades required were posssible, and then acheiving those impossible grades :/ ahhhh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment